Title:
moar sigh
Typed this at |4/16/2008 09:16:00 PM| on Wednesday, April 16, 2008
This week is really busy as Google on steroids. All undone maths[regardless of A or E] homework to be done by friday, I have almost 10 of them. Carnival day, -___________- I dun wanna go.
But ohay, my friday's completely fucking free if I complete my maths shit. Saturday afternoon can be used for mild study in geog, and Sunday's my 'date' [>_______>] with Yvonne. At a food court. Studying. Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!
Rush's 2112. 1974. Is fucking genius. 20 minutes of solid fucking rock, with 5 more songs, more or less with the Rush sound. Heh, 2112 is suprisingly uplifting for me, seeing that the lyrics is of dystopian, futuristic, socialist, dictators-rule-the-universe kind. Maybe its the rhythm, or just the driving force of Peart, Lifeson, and Geddy's drums, guitars and bass respectively, making the song an uplifting one.
Nevertheless, 2112 [both album and song] are masterpieces. IMO, the best fucking 'concept song' Rush ever created. [Psst, The Black Parade sucks]
If only my bass playing is as good as Geddy Lee's. ):