<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2800237156290590727?origin\x3dhttp://defututa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Typed this at |6/16/2007 01:26:00 PM| on Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm not okay.
No shit, Sherlock
Been hearing things since yesterday, about where am I heading in life, how will my infatuation last, what will happen to my skin if I don't do well in EOY and drop to normal, and why am I so down these days.
I'll prolly get shunned by every single person I am close with.
Geez, the bloody angst bug is getting me again. D: Must be the damn rain. =__=;; Currently getting nowhere in my guitar skills, I think I really need a lesson or two to get me going.

*hopes to become lead guitarist for a rock/metal/punk/wdv shit band*

:D

My family(excluding me) is on holiday in Malacca, that means around 3 days of complete freedom and whatnot, though I am doubting I'm gonna spend it with friends and relatives. D:

Messed up life I got. Fortunately my relationship with my parents is slowly regaining, though I think it will crumble if I get the same results for midyears in EOY.
I hate this.
Talk about harsh. Not to mention the tons of mental, physical, psychological trauma I am going to have if that was true.

Urrggh....*wipes situation off mind*

Well, this post has ended, goodbyehaveanicedaythankyouverymuchforreadingthisentry.

once great leader

TPS 6 Love '05
TPSS 1E1 '06
TPSS 2E1 '07
TPSS 3E2 '08

archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008


behind the scenes

Created by:
Me, t3h pr0.
Basic template:
Karwing t3h wesbsum0