<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2800237156290590727?origin\x3dhttp://defututa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Typed this at |5/22/2007 09:07:00 PM| on Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just watched Heroes last episode on the internet instead of memorising my script. Hell yeah, Hiro looks bad ass. :D I love characters like him, innocent and niave at the beginning, serious, powerful, total-ownage-ism and luurrbbess at the end (usually where the final battle begins). XD

The explosion that might kill peter and nathan was t3h cool. Damnedly cool, I dare say with my ass on. I hope they remain alive at season two. Hiro spouts Japanese vulgarity in the last 3 mins, very funny rofl...SOLAR ECLIPSE! Then the episode ends.

Ownage pic of Peter Petrelli. :D






I am definitely watching the next season. :D

Dj's leaving tomorrow 1AM, which is one hour from today's midnight for those who get confused by man-made time. I bid him farewell. Farewell as in 'SEE YOU NEXT WEEK DUDE! WANNA HAVE AN XBOX PARTY ON THE DAY YOU COME BACK!?' kind of farewell, not the 'farewell, friend. Hope you forget me and the memories about me' kind of farewell.

That made me tear a bit. 0__0;; Guess I am emotionally crappy then. :O

That is all for my second post today. Going to memorise my script now.





once great leader

TPS 6 Love '05
TPSS 1E1 '06
TPSS 2E1 '07
TPSS 3E2 '08

archives

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008


behind the scenes

Created by:
Me, t3h pr0.
Basic template:
Karwing t3h wesbsum0